Samsung Galaxy S23 Series: Samsung has launched the Galaxy S22 series in 2022 as expected from a flagship Android smartphone. However, the Samsung Galaxy S22 was still left behind by several notches. In today’s news, we talk about the 5 upgrades we can expect to see in the upcoming Galaxy S23 series. Let’s find out if the Galaxy S23 series is launching on February 1, 2023 at the Galaxy Unpacked event.
- It is expected that Samsung will provide fast charging in its flagship Samsung smartphones. Phones from brands like Xiaomi, OnePlus, Oppo, Vivo, Realme, and even iQOO have been coming with 100W fast charging for quite some time now. At the same time, the maximum fast charging support that comes with Samsung smartphones is limited to 45W.
- Just as Apple significantly improved the iPhone 13 Mini’s battery life over the iPhone 12 Mini, we expect Samsung to optimize the smaller Galaxy S23 to deliver all-day battery life.
- It’s been over two years since Apple introduced Dolby Vision video recording with the iPhone 12 series. Whereas Samsung offers 8K resolution video recording with HDR. Samsung’s flagship phones do not yet support Dolby Vision video recording. Dolby Vision video recording is expected from the upcoming series.
- Samsung currently supports a single eSIM, while the iPhone 13 and iPhone 14 series support two eSIM cards. It is expected that Samsung will continue to offer the nano SIM card slot and the option to run two active SIM cards simultaneously. Which will provide many benefits to air travelers.
- If Apple can reintroduce its MacBooks with MagSafe, an SD card slot and an HDMI port, Samsung can at least reintroduce a microSD card slot in the Ultra variant. MicroSD cards have gotten cheaper and faster over the past few years.
Also read- Now write openly on WhatsApp, this update is coming for groups