Union Budget 2023: Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman presented the budget. He said, this is Amritkal’s first budget. India’s economy is moving in the right direction and heading towards a bright future. The world considers the Indian economy as a shining star. India’s status in the world has increased. In Budget 2023, a major tax announcement was also made that now no tax will be payable on annual income up to Rs 7 lakh. This has brought great relief to the jobbers. Along with this, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman while presenting the budget said that now there will be relief in mobile phone prices in India. Mobile will be cheaper in the country.
What would be cheaper?
- While presenting the Budget 2023, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said that toys, bicycles, automobiles will be cheaper.
- Electric vehicles will also be cheaper. Now you don’t have to spend much money to buy an electric car.
- At the same time, in the coming years, buying a phone may become a little less expensive for people, as Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman while presenting the Budget 2023 said that some mobile phones, camera lenses will be made cheaper.
- With camera lenses getting cheaper, it can be assumed that now you can get better lenses at lower prices to capture better photos and videos.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said India had 5.8 crore units of mobile phone production worth Rs 18,900 crore in 2014-15, which has now increased to 31 crore units worth Rs 2,75,000 crore.
- Lithium batteries will be cheaper. Apart from this, the basic duty on seeds used in making lab-grown diamonds has been reduced.
- Basic duty has been reduced on some parts of the open cell of TV panels.
Silver and cigarettes will be expensive
Some things have been made cheaper in Budget 2023, while some things have been made more expensive. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman also said that silver items from abroad will be expensive. A country kitchen chimney will be expensive. In addition to this, the price of cigarettes will also increase.
Announcement of Digital Library
Digital India has digitized education too. Lockdown has opened many doors for online education. A related item has been added in the 2023 budget. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced digital library for children in the budget. This digital library can be accessed on any device through the internet. By doing this, children will get the benefit of online education.
Also read- Budget 2023: Watch live streaming of budget in this way, all budget documents will be downloaded from this app