Technical Knowledge: Stoves, fireplaces, blowers can be poisonous, heat the house, but remember these things

highlight

Winter is falling in most parts of India
Heaters and fireplaces are used in the cold
Be careful when using the oven

New Delhi. North India is experiencing winter at this time. Severe cold will continue in some places for the next few days. In such situations, people use heaters, blowers and stoves to escape from the cold. Death occurs every year especially due to falling asleep after lighting the stove. In such a situation, today we will tell you how to keep the house warm while staying safe.

Burning wood has dangers such as lack of oxygen, breathing problems, skin problems, headaches, eye problems and burning children and pets. Do not turn on heaters, blowers or fireplaces in such situations, ensure ventilation first. Otherwise there may be danger from these three.

Why sleep in the oven causes death?
In fact raw coal and firewood are used to light the stove. The toxic carbon monoxide gas released from it replaces the oxygen gas present in the room. In this condition, the person first faints due to lack of oxygen and the person dies after inhaling too much carbon monoxide gas. When this gas enters the blood, hemoglobin decreases. The supply of oxygen also decreases. In this condition, the person may die.

Take these precautions when lighting the stove:

  • The room where the fireplace is lit must have ventilation.
  • Do not sleep with a fire in the house all night.
  • Place a bucket or two of water where the stove is burning.
  • Do not place combustibles such as chemicals, plastic products and paper around the fireplace.
  • Do not sleep on the ground where the fireplace is burning.
  • Do not light fireplaces in the homes of the elderly or children.

If you are in an enclosed space where the fireplace is burning and it starts to cause problems, move to an open space immediately. Never think that everything will be fine in a moment.

Also Read: How To Use Room Heaters: If You Also Use Room Heaters During Winters, Don’t Do This Mistake Elseā€¦

Take precautions when using heaters:
You should never leave your room heater on for long periods of time. Always remember to turn off and unplug the heater before leaving the room or going to bed. Prolonged use of heaters in closed rooms can be dangerous as it can cause carbon monoxide poisoning. It can cause headache, dizziness, nausea and weakness.

Let us tell you that there are many types of room heaters available in the market these days. These include fan heaters, oil heaters, gas heaters and infrared heaters etc. Among these, the oil heater is considered the best, as it maintains the humidity in the room. Leftover heaters dry up indoor air (especially oxygen) and this also affects our health.

Tags: Delhi winter, Technology news, Tech News in Hindi, winter

,

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top