Refurbished Phones: Premium smartphones are getting expensive, but still there is a wish in the mind that we too have a premium phone. Picking up a phone from a cell saves money, but not waiting for a sale can cost you thousands. In such situations some users are now turning to refurbished phones. It saves some money, but is it a refurbished phone..? If you have the same question then stay with us till the end of this article. Here we are going to answer many questions related to Refurbished Phones.
What is a Refurbished Phone?
The term ‘refurbished phone’ is generally used to refer to a handset that has been returned for a fault, and has been repaired and prepared for resale. These phones are like new. The only thing is you can buy them at a discount. Also clarify that not all ‘returned phones’ are defective, as there are handsets that resellers and customers return within 30 days because they don’t like the phone. This handset has also been revamped.
Also, the phone kept as a dummy in the store is also later sold as a refurbished phone. You must have seen this type of phone especially in the Apple Store. Some of the phones that come with the company on exchange offer also come under the category of refurbished phones. We tell you that before selling the refurbished phone, it is fully tested and tested. This ensures that they are in perfect working condition. This test includes checking the battery charge, buttons and camera etc.
Should you buy a refurbished phone?
- Let’s look at their pros and cons to decide whether to buy a refurbished phone.
- If you don’t mind whether the phone is new or old, you can save a lot of money by going for a refurbished phone.
- If you buy a refurbished phone from a major network or a good retailer, you will also get a 6 to 12 month warranty on it.
- A charging cable or charger is also provided with the refurbished phone. However, it cannot be confirmed whether other equipment such as headphones will also be offered.
- You will not receive the original packaging. Refurbished phones come in plain box or network branded packaging
Refurbished phones are mainly bought by people to save money. Refurbished phones also usually come with a warranty In such a situation, there is only one way to approach you in case of an error. However, it found that 67 percent of refurbished phone owners said they had no complaints.
Google Meet has added 2 new features, now meeting will help a lot with this task