In cents for wifi password on android phone
appn device requires macOS PC.
The Mac needs to be connected to your personal hotspot.
New Delhi. People often forget their WiFi password. One of the reasons for this is that when creating passwords, people pay attention to ensure that their passwords are secure and that no one can steal them. In such situations many times people create difficult passwords and later forget them themselves. If you also have such problem and can’t recover password, then this story is for you.
If you have also forgotten the password and want to know, then here we are telling you some tips through which you can see the password of your home WiFi. That too through your Android or iOS mobile.
Check wifi password on android phone
- Open Settings and tap WiFi & Networks
- Click on the lock or ‘i’ icon of the WiFi you are connected to or your saved network.
- Click Share Password.
- You may need to enter your device unlock pin or fingerprint to unlock the screen.
- A screen will open with the QR code and Wi-Fi password written above or below.
- Now, you can connect to other devices using a password or simply by scanning a QR code
Check WiFi password on iPhone
Follow these steps to find WiFi password on iOS mobile using MacOS PC-
– Open Settings on your iPhone.
– Open iCloud.
Tap on Keychain option.
Go back to Settings and turn on your Personal Hotspot.
Now connect your Mac to your personal hotspot.
-Open Spotlight Search (CMD + Space) and type Keychain Access and press Enter. ,
– Now you can search the WiFi network password you want to find.
A pop-up window will open showing the network details.
Tap on ‘Show Password’.
– Enter your credentials.
Your Mac WiFi network password will appear.
First Published: January 15, 2023, 06:10 IST