Inbox won’t fill up quickly with Gmail filters.
Setting up filters in Gmail is easy
Filters also help to delete files from Gmail
Gmail is one such app nowadays, without which the official process of any company is almost incomplete. Many companies around the world use Gmail to process their employees from hiring to firing. But sometimes mail contains so many files that it becomes difficult to delete them one by one. To solve other such problems, the company introduced filter option.
To customize the incoming mail in Gmail, you can follow the options mentioned below. With this, you don’t have to spend time repeatedly to delete unwanted mails.
Also Read – It’s Amazing! As Samsung’s budget phones are cheaper than ever, people are rushing to buy them
- Click the gear icon at the top right of your Gmail inbox.
- Select ‘Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
- On the Settings page, click on the ‘Filters and Blocked Addresses’ tab.
- Click the ‘Create New Filter’ button.
- A new pop up will open, with ‘Form’ at the top. In front of this, enter the email address of whose mail you want to filter. You will be asked to fill in some more details, which you can fill in on your own. In this, you enter only the data that you want to filter.
- Then click on Create Filter button.
How to automatically delete all newsletters and marketing emails
If you want to get rid of every newsletter and marketing email that manually arrives in your inbox, there’s a way to do that, too. Mails from organizations and products that you have no connection with also keep arriving in your inbox. You can delete it permanently by the method mentioned below. This method looks at the mail that comes into your Gmail with the word ‘unsubscribe’ and sends it to the trash.
To open the built-in filter form, click the down arrow in Gmail’s search bar and click the Filter button.
– saw himThere are wordsClick on ‘, type unsubscribe in front of it.
Then click on Create Filter.
After that a new pop up will open where select the ‘Delete it’ option and again tap on the created filter button.
From then on any email containing the word unsubscribe will automatically be sent to your trash folder.
Read breaking news in Hindi News18 Hindi first Read today’s latest news, live news updates, the most reliable Hindi news website News18 Hindi.
Tags: Gmail, Gmail app, Google, Technology news, technology news in hindi
First Published: January 18, 2023, 07:45 IST