Tap and hold to hide any message on WhatsApp.
After that you will see many options among which just click on archive message.
After that, you can hide all private messages, videos and photos available in the chat box.
New Delhi. While chatting with someone on WhatsApp, we do something, which people always want to save. Meanwhile, people gradually delete unnecessary messages as well. On the other hand, if there is a very private message, to hide it from others, they keep a separate lock on WhatsApp. In such a situation, after opening the lock, anyone can easily read all the messages. However, now you can hide these private messages.
After hiding messages, even if your phone falls into someone else’s hands, that person will not be able to see any of your messages. You can hide the messages easily, if you want to hide your messages too, you can hide them with below tricks.
Also read: Are many jobs at risk? Stir because of this AI chatbot! so strong
What are the benefits of hiding messages on WhatsApp?
Nowadays, most people have personal smartphones, but other members of the household also use them when necessary. Also, after reaching out to friends and relatives, people first open WhatsApp and start checking messages. In such a situation, you can save all those private messages by hiding them. Apart from this, some people hide it even though they are upset by receiving repeated messages.
How to hide whatsapp messages
1. To hide any private message on WhatsApp, first open this app.
2. Now select the message or chat you want to hide.
3. For this, tap and hold the finger on that name or number for a while.
4. Click the arrow in the top box.
5. This way you can hide any private messages or chats.
6. Most people know this feature as Archive
Also read: iPhone battery drains fast? Follow these tips to save on iOS 16
Follow these steps to restore archived chats
1. To restore archive messages on WhatsApp, first open the app.
2. Next, click on the top of the chat section and click on Archive at the top.
3. In this list you will see all hide chats.
4. Most people do not use this feature because it is above.
5. To do this below, click on the 3 dots above the Options button in the Archive section.
6. Next, click on Archive setting and turn off chat archives.
Read breaking news in Hindi News18 Hindi first Read today’s latest news, live news updates, the most reliable Hindi news website News18 Hindi.
Tags: mobile phone, Technology, WhatsApp
First Published: January 14, 2023, 17:00 IST