WhatsApp: WhatsApp has recently launched a new ‘Search by Date’ feature for its users. The specialty of this feature is that you can search by date to find the oldest messages. This feature has been released on iOS with the latest WhatsApp build 23.1.75 update. In this article, we are going to tell you how you can use this feature on your iPhone. However, note that this feature will work only when you update to the latest version of WhatsApp.
How to use search by date feature?
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Now, open the specific chat in which you want to search for a specific message.
- Next, tap on the contact name and search. From here you can search any message. You must enter the message keyword.
- If you want to search the message sent on a specific date, you will see the calendar icon in the right corner of your screen.
- Tapping on the calendar icon will bring up a date selection tool. Select the year, month and date to find the message you are looking for.
WhatsApp has brought many updates
WhatsApp keeps bringing new features to improve its platform. Apart from searching by date, WhatsApp has also introduced a feature where you can message yourself. This feature is called Message Yourself. With this feature, you can create and save important notes on WhatsApp itself. In addition, you can now set the show to be online. Now you have control over who can see you online. Not only this, now WhatsApp is also working on a new feature, after which you can share media files in original quality.