Netflix: Netflix is an OTT platform. There are many movies, series and shows. Netflix is also known for its original content. It often happens that family or friends also use the same Netflix account. Now it’s possible that you don’t want to tell anyone what content you’re viewing for privacy reasons. In such a situation, deleting Netflix history is a good option. Let’s know its process. In the process, we are going to tell you some steps to delete Netflix history.
How to delete Netflix history on PC?
- First, log in to your Netflix account.
- Now tap on Menu.
- Then tap on Profile.
- Open the My Activity page. Here you will be able to see your activity.
- To delete a specific activity, tap the icon to the right of the title.
How to delete Netflix history on the app?
Netflix also allows users to delete history through the app. Let’s understand its process.
- To delete Netflix viewing history from the app, you need to click on Profile and tap on Account.
- Here you go to the Viewing Activity category and click on View.
- To remove now, click the No sign next to the title.
After deleting the title from the history from here, the title will also be deleted from the recent watch on the home page. However, shows, series or films with that title may be shown to you in suggestions.
What is Netflix?
Netflix is a streaming service, through which you can watch thousands of content. These include award-winning TV shows, movies, anime, documentaries, etc. Netflix offers you content in many languages. However, you have to pay to watch Netflix content.