Google Translate: Google Translate has become an important app in all of our lives. It translates any language into your language almost accurately. Although some mistakes are required, but with this you can easily translate any text, document or web URL into any language. The Google Translate app and website is a great help for those people who have a hard time with English. With its help they can easily translate English to Hindi.
Google Translate feature
Many users only know how to translate text from Google Translate. However, it can translate not only text but also documents and entire website pages, but for that you need to use desktop mode. Today in this article, we are going to explain how to translate a document or website from English to any other language.
How to translate a document with Google Translate?
- To translate any document with Google Translate, you need to visit the official website of Google Translate in desktop mode. For this you search google translate on google.
- On opening the website, you will see three options, which include Text, Document and Website. Here you tap on the second option document.
- After clicking on the Documents option, browse to your computer and upload the .docx, .pdf, .pptx, or xlsx document from your laptop or computer.
- After selecting the file, tap the Translate button. After that, your document will be translated in no time.
- You can download this file. For this you need to click on the Download Translation button, then the translated file will be downloaded.
How to translate the website with Google Translate?
- For this you also need to go to the official website of Google Translate https://translate.google.com must continue
- Here you have to tap on Websites option.
- Here you will have an option to enter your website link. Now copy the link you want to translate and paste it here.
- After pasting the link click → Arrow.
- By doing this, the translated page will open in a separate page.