There are many shopping apps on phones these days.
Never uninstall these apps
Learn how to delete your account from these apps
New Delhi. These days we have many apps on our smartphones. Many of these apps are also used by people for shopping. But, many times we download apps after seeing some offers. But, don’t use them after many years. Sometimes we uninstall these apps. But, don’t forget to delete your account from them. In such situations, here we are going to tell you how to delete your account on some popular shopping platforms.
Here we are going to tell you how to delete account from some popular platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra and Meesho.
Delete account from Flipkart like this:
- First login to your Flipkart account with mobile number or e-mail id.
- After that go to My Account section.
- After that click on My Profile.
- Here you will see Account Settings option.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and tap on Deactivate Account option.
Delete Amazon account like this:
- Please close your Amazon account for this.
- Then sign in to the account you want to deactivate.
- Next, review the products and services associated with your account
- If you want to proceed further, select a reason from the drop down menu.
- After that select Yes I want to permanently close my Amazon account and click Delete my data and Close my account option.
How to Delete Myntra Account by Email:
- First open your e-mail account.
- Then write an e-mail to email@example.com describing your problem. Also send a request to Myntra to delete your account here.
Delete Meesho account like this:
- First open your e-mail account where your Meesho account is linked.
- Then mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to delete the account.
- After that the account is likely to be deleted within three days.
First Published: January 23, 2023, 17:06 IST